MarcFran

Just logging into a month old post with a brand new question about yourself is NOT going to get any answers. In fact as you can see, it has generated yet another response to the original poster despite the fact that she has never posted again.

Please do your own post in the Introduce yourself forum to get a real answer. I know it's hard for non internet savvy patients to understand the basic protocols of forums but you will get a better answer if you open your own post

But just in case you are like the original poster - here is my answer: YES you can have radiation again. I did and it is the reason I am alive even though I had the "maximum" radiation the first time. Plus since your cancer has come back, SURGERY is probably a good idea also. Although I avoided surgery the first time around, when my cancer came back I did have to have surgery to stay alive.

Again, please post a new thread with your issues. otherwise, most OCF members will just see this and answer the orginal poster's thread as has already happened.

Keep the Faith
Charm

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13