My oldest son and his gritlfriend were riding his Harley today and some lady ran a red light. He is in very critical condition with mulitple injuries. His grilfriend will be OK but he is in very serious condition with head and brian injuries olus others. I would like to request many prayers from my friends in OC as Jim really needs them. I just talked to the hospital and all she would tell me is that he is still grave. My other son, daughter, ex wife and jims daughter and her husband flew down to Tampa and just left the airport to go to the Hospital. Ryan just called me and will call me after they see the Medical staff. I hate it that I don't feel good enough to have flown down too. Plaese include Jim in your prayers. Love You all. For that girls sake, I hope she wasn't on a cell or texting. I am unforgiving with that type of person.

Since posting this. UPMC, Pittsburgh, Oct 2011 until Jan. I averaged about 2 to 3 surgeries a week there. w Can't have jaw made as bone is deteroriating steaily that is left in jaw. Mersa is to blame. Feeding tube . Had trach for 4mos. Got it out April.
--- Passed away 5/14/14, will be greatly missed by everyone here