HOT HOT and MORE HOT!!!

But I did move to a shaded area of Walgreens parking lot. Not on the most visible corner but much nicer for those that did come and those of us that were volunteers. Walgreens was terrific again setting up their own tent and handing out "green" grocery bags filled with goodies and bottle water for everyone.

In total we screened 126 and referred 9 on to the next level.

I had 4 dentists this year and the wait time was next to zero.

At 12:00 3 different news crews all showed up at the same time and the coverage we got was fantastic albeit they were after the event was finished by the time they aired.

Next year I won't plan my event the day before Easter. The City also had Fun n the Sun Day from 10 to 2 down on our beach and our local yacht club also had their annual regatta which included free sail boat rides on Boca Ciega Bay.

Susan, banners will be on their way back today.

Kind of disappointed by only seeing 125 but at least everyone was sooo appreciative.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.