Charm,

That article was awesome, thank you for that. I was having a discussion with an engineer that wanted numbers on the vaporizer, how much it could save him, reduction in carcinogens etc...I'll forward it on to him.

I wish I could say that I saved a lot of money vaporizing but I don't pay for my supply...the benefits of owning a pizza place is I can trade out as needed and my supplier "loves" our food.

C, I'm with you, I live in a backwoods state that doesn't have medical marijuana laws, so I'm breaking the law. I always considered myself a rebel anyways. But the joy of living in a small community are many...especially when you're a staple in that community. The mayor is my business partner. The Chief of Police's wife & the prosecuting attorney's daughter both work for me...where I'm not "untouchable", I'm pretty insulated especially considering everybody has watched my story unfold and have been witness to what I've been through.

Anyway, I "champion" MJ because of the benefits that I've experienced from it. I'm not a Dr, I'm not a dealer, there is absolutely no benefit or kickback that I recieve from promoting it...just the knowledge that I'm helping people by sharing what it's done for me AND to help debunk the bias associated with it from decades of propaganda. It's a drug, like alcohol, like pain meds, like benzos, like any other drug out there it has benefits and side effects. Anyway I'll stop as I'm rambling now.

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.