Ron never got sick from the meds or radiation. But he has had nausea but he just would go to sleep whenever he didn't feel good. He had that Fetanyl in the hospital after his surgery in the Stepdown Unit. when he came home he got Riocet liquid form of course and Vicodin or Percosets for pain. He now goes to pain management and is still getting Vicodin but they gave him Lyrica and he's afraid to use it because of all the "bad shit" they say can happen to you. Yesterda the pain management doc told him they want him to start taking it. I've heard nothing but bad about it from people and I told him no(heard stories bout very bad anger issues)i don't need to fight with him anymore than we do and he told me he won't tell me when he does take them. I told him if I notice a difference in temperment he better let me know if he started taking them. He's supposed to take at night so when he wakes up he's not in so much pain. In the am his mouth swells up and his lips. Does this happen to anybody else? Of course his mouth is dry also. He looks like hell in the morning and when he talks it is like he has a mouth full mush.

CG to Ron
Out of Pain 4/3/13
4/12-lung and under chin growth no treatment
1/13/12 lung biopsy
6/11 recur 6/30 resection #2 Clear margins
Clear 12/10
Surg 5/13/10 neck dis/nodes part gloss/flap R thigh all teeth out
RAD 30 8/10
DX 4/2/10 "Oral Cavity" T3NOMO
12/28/07 Non Hodg Lymph remission 7/08
passed away 4.3.15, RIP Ron, you are greatly missed