All I can say is it is SO important to be your own avvocate and be proactive is finding second opions as soon as possible. I was going to a major northwest cancer treatment for both of my cancers. They had all my records to review before it went to the cancer tumor board. The second opion was at another well know hospital in the city. I wouldn't want my experience to make someone lose trust in their doctor. What I and my family appreciated was a surgeon that called to appologize for a result that he couldn't explain! I am still going to that doctor for scheduled followups.

When you deal with cancer you just need to hold on to your faith and have peace that there is someone in control of the path you take up and down that mountain. My fear was gone this time around and maybe that made the difference. - Kris

SCC Stage IV left tonsil neck disection 3/02 radiation finished 6/02 chemo finished 9/02
Stage 2A left breast cancer 3/09, chemo and radiation, finished treatment 2/7/10 -Stage 2 right beast cancer 10/14 chemo and radiation
Every day is still a gift :-)