This is the area where I think should have more support actually. From my experience and then reading others on this forum there really is no one that helps deal with the after effects of the treatment.

Finding anyone with the answers to it is frustrating as well. I have had to push my medical team for answers on the many issues and after effects I've experienced, and I have a great team in place. They seem to have the answers to treat the cancer, however the damage caused by treatment and surgery seems to be beyond most.

My MO and ENT are who I start with for physical/chemical issues, my Oral Surgeon for dental and my surgeons for after surgery issues. I use my GP for blood work only as sadly he's the "weakest link" and other then being a nice guy really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.