Hey PJ,

Welcome and I'm sorry that you are having to go through with this experience. I've gone through chemo and radiation followed by surgery and while scary and a long road, there is hope and a light at the end of the tunnel.

Cookey has given great advice, as she is from the UK I think she can be a great resource for you. Right now the only thing you can control is your attitude and your nutrition, the rest is up to your medical team and how your body responds to treatment. Take care of your skin and teeth during radiation and as expressed above, keep hydrated and eating!

Good luck my friend, know that you have people here to answer questions, vent and relate to. Now strap on your helmet, load your weapons and start taking the fight to the enemy!

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.