Gary- Really? His ENT said that it was genetic and we are not even sure if we should have children. Can you tell me how you got that information? I would love to look it up because I want children more that anything, but if I had to adopt because of Charlie than I would because I love him.

Kerry- Wow, I cant believe that Charlie was taking (is taking) 3mgs every 3 hours. Now it is every 5-6, but still! I am so happy to hear that Stephen is getting better! What are the doctors telling you? The only thing that worries me is him coming off all of this pain meds. There are 100 things that worry me -as you probally relate to. I can tell that it hurts him that his family isnt involved. He knows that it is not his fault, he is a wonderful person, it is their fault for missing out on such a happy life. It just makes me so angry! Thanks for listening! I wish you the best for a wonderous recovery and I pray for much better days for you and your family.

Delia- Caregiver and fiancee to Charlie ,age 30,(SCC of Larnyx-Stage IV) chemotherapy and radiation- no surgery finished tx:4/7/06 SURVIVIOR!