THank you so much for the prayers! I will be doing the same- God knows how much we need them!
If we get the all clear on June 2nd- we are going strait to put down the deposit!!! (for some reason I cant bring myself to do it without the all clear-even though EVERYTHING is planned)

Charlie did become more emotional and had crying spells. I think that he was scared and for the first time realized how much love he had inside of him. Charlie always had a great spirit- it was trampled on during the treatment and he was moody- but he is doing better now. He was brave- I am so proud of him.

The mucous was a main problem for Charlie as well, but it DID GET BETTER!!! I used liquid Robituusin just for congestion- at the time it helped a little.
Is he in alot of pain? I would push for more fentanyl. Charlie is on 150 mg patch. He also took the oxyfast, but after 3 weeks we found that morphine worked much better for him. He also takes 3mg of lorazapram every 3-6 hours for anxiety. That sounds like alot but it helps with the scared feeling that must be constant. HE was also on alot of other meds (that were expermental) if you need any advice on them.

Charlie has cysplatin for his chemotherapy. The main thing was radiation.

Charlie just sleeps and sleeps- I get lonley which leads to fear. Do you feel that?

CHarlie has no other support becides me. Its so agravating when his own mother(adopted) didnt even offer to pick up milk or something for us. Im sorry I just needed to vent that out.

Charlies grandfather (and adopted father)died of throat cancer so part of it was genetic. The other part was his smoking and drinking. It is difficult for him to quit the smoking and I have caught him cheating a few times- but I think that is over.
What about your husband? He is so young too.

How are you handling everything?

Delia- Caregiver and fiancee to Charlie ,age 30,(SCC of Larnyx-Stage IV) chemotherapy and radiation- no surgery finished tx:4/7/06 SURVIVIOR!