Michele: Like everyone else, I am sad that you had to find us but glad you did. My husband has been undergoing treatment since 1/04 and is still in the long process. He is the same, has no interest in the site. However, I visit as often as possible and always, always, get uplifted in my spirits. By getting this, I can go back to him and lift his some, too. I report on what I read on the site, how very many people have successfully beaten back the monster, and report that he is not alone. I know that I can never feel what he is feeling, but know it is important for him to know he is not the only one.

Regarding the PEG tube: it is a wonderful invention! No fun, but can definitely be a life-saver as it was in Rusty's case. Get with your support services for dietary information. We have a good dietician here and I have her home #! She has called me numerous times for updates and was so helpful in finding nutrition to put through that tube! Of course, you wouldn't want to actually "eat" the stuff!

Access every service you can, girl -- you need the support in order to help Dan. You both are on my prayer list, too.

Millie