Hi Darrell: yes, your dx sounds very much like Dan's. Isn't that incredible that all those docs got his dx wrong? I can not believe it.....and I am very, very angry about it. God only knows what their incompetance has cost us. And to think, all of his symptoms were classic!!! Did you have that problem in getting dx'd?

Dan did have the PEG placed 1-2 weeks ago. Last night was the first time that he was agreeable to using it for a feeding. He had 2 Ensures! He hated the thought of even having one, and is now hating the thought of using it.....I do see however, that moving forward THAT is not going to be an option. I'm glad he had it placed b4 the treatments started.

You mentioned when your treatments ended.....I think this past May. Where you able to work during the treatments? Dan had hoped to, but that is not going to be an option as he is so weak. Well, I have to run and check on him. I'll be back on the forum later.....thanks for everything and will most likely be talking with you again very soon!

Michelle G

Michelle