Minnie,

That was intended as a joke. I felt that there was humor in the fact that you and I got into it so bad last time. I wrongly assumed that you would remember and get a laugh. Additionally, I thought we had cleared that up. I read the October post wrong and said I was sorry. I am posting this so everyone understands the fact that I was not taking a shot at you. I have never found the need to make you feel stupid on this forum. Again, If I inadvertently offended you in any way, I am sorry.

That said, on the value of my posts. This is not an issue for this thread, nor is it a subject that warrants any further discussion. With few exceptions, I will put the value, content, responsiveness and brevity of my posts pretty high up on the scale. My humor can be dry and is frequently misunderstood by some people. Again, for that I am sorry. Do not question the value of my posts, it is a debate you will certainly lose. I have publicly responded to your public accusation that I post for entertainment value alone. If you feel the need to discuss this further please email me.

Glenn