Rosie and all else involved in our OCF drama thread:
Each and every one of you are an important part of my life. One of the first things I do in the morning is come to this site, to read messages from my friends. I end my day reading the messages. I have not met even one of you but consider you all my friends. With friendships come the little speedbumps that make the relationship interesting and worth being a part of. This is nothing more then a speedbump. I am a natural at letting things go, quickly, and this one is gone for me. I can only hope that any words I clumsily typed did not cause any long term damage to any of my relationships on this board.
Rosie, I cannot tell you how much respect I have for you. When I received Danny's book a few days ago with all the pictures my daughter and I both said how you looked JUST like we had thought you would.......very warm, happy and loving. Heathers story was the first one on this board that tore at my heart when I first became a member. I showed her picture to all my older daughters, telling them about her. As a fellow mother I admired the courage you showed taking care of her and still coming on this board after her battle was over. I am not sure I could have done the same.
So, I hope this will all end with none of us feeling like we need to tip toe with our posts and hold back how we feel.
I promise to try to express what I mean better in the future and to not be so narrow minded about the silly peg tube.
Love,
Minnie

SCC Left Mandible. Jaw replaced with bone from leg. Neck disection, 37 radiation treatments. Recurrence 8-28-07, stage 2, tongue. One third of tongue removed 10-4-07. 5-23-08 chemo started for tumor behind swallowing passage, Our good friend and much loved OCF member Minnie has been lost to the disease (RIP 10-29-08). We will all miss her greatly.