Hey Christine, Yea, your experience with an Oncologist is what I've heard from other people. I'm not sure why mine is being so elusive. Thank you for the warning, but Rick Simpson doesn't sell the oil. He used to give it away until the Canadian Government got after him. Now, he just tells people how to make it and doesn't charge anything for the advice. The expense involved is in the amount of pot it takes to make it. He doesn't sell that either. I could legally grow it but that takes time. The oil itself is just diluted down marijuana of a specific strain. I've never heard anyone overdose and die from marijuana. I was never a marijuana user.until I got the cancer. Now I use THC oil for appetite and pain and CBD oil for pain and to relax me. They do work. The Rick Simpson oil is just a very high concentrated version of those two extracts plus other cannabinoids that are in the plant..The worst thing it can do to me is get me high. I'm not thinking of taking it in place of the radiation/chemo but in addition to. I would like to know if anyone else out here has tried it as a cure. The way my radiation is going I need an alternative. I missed another dose because of my swollen tongue blocked my airway. One of the ladies doing the treatment ran out and got the mask off. She said she could see that I was turning blue. They're looking for alternatives to me being on my back.

Bad Golfer