Hi Susan, Yes, both places i went to said I would need to have teeth removed. They've been doing a LOT of blood work on me. I could hardly eat or drink because of pain from the cancer. I lost 13 pounds in two weeks and got so dehydrated my kidneys started to shut down. They finally gave me something for pain. I'm gaining weight now and my kidney function is back to normal. The place that wants to do radiation/chemo asked if my biopsy was tested for HPV. They said if the cancer was HPV related, it usually responds better to treatment. The place that wants to do surgery/radiation had the biopsy and said they didn't test it for HPV because it doesn't make any difference in the success or treatment. They also told me that was the only cure was surgery/radiation.They said radiation/chemo never works except to maybe shrink the tumor. I get such conflicting information between the two and their both cancer treatment centers. The one that said only surgery works and that being HPV related is unimportant is one of the top 12 cancer centers in the nation yet I'm beginning to question what they tell me. Because I get such conflicting information from two supposedly reputable cancer centers, I ask here to get real life info from people who have been through it. Thanks Again

Bad Golfer