I told her what you said Ed, i would get the enchilada but she is afraid it will burn. plus she says everything tastes metallic. i told her what i had read about sprinkling lime juice on things, but again that sounds like it would burn.
several issues going on here, the radiation machine at the hospital consistanly breaks down and she either has to come back or skip it. i think they need a back up model!
when she was in the hospital they found the pic tube was clogged so they took it out and the rn at the hospital put in a iv in the other arm which now has a huge blood clot in it. she has had shots for that but it is swollen. and lastly, now they say she is anemic and they want her to go in tomm and have a blood transfusion. this is just unreal, is she a case or does this stuff actually happen to other people?
they put off the chemo until next monday and that may be the last one, they say the tumor has shrunk down to almost nothing which is great news!! she is really weak and miserable but alot better than last week. her hair started falling out so she had it shaved. but she still puts on her make up everyday. i can not wait until this treatment phase is over and she can start healing. thanks jamie

jbentonwolfe