Well guys, here is my sunday update, the home health care nurse came and gave her an iv bag yesterday because she has had a terrible week with the 5Fu chemo. she was oh so sick. couldnt keep anything down and was getting dehydrated. so yesterday they took the chemo off and today she feels a little better, she has been able to eat a few small things and said she had a fruit popsicle today that was the best thing she has ever eaten. The only wierd thing is she must be really weak or something because she fainted when she got up to go to the bathroom, and she had to sit in a chair in the shower to get cleaned up, she says she feels dizzy and weak, but is cheering up a bit. I got her some tapes to listen to from Dr. Weil. I love him.. Tomm is radiation treatment number six and so far her throat is not burned yet and the skin thing is yet to come, but i have ordered some samples of different products and my aunt bought some pure aloe vera gel. the nurse said she usually gives some samples of creams but is out, i will keep bugging her about that. Again I always appreciate your responses, why do you think they use the chemo/radiation combo? could you not get results from just radiation alone? my aunt had breast cancer last year and opted for the radiation alone and so far so good. the oncologist says the chemo makes the tumor more responsive to the radiation, my feeling is she had it so bad with this, she is not going to want to do it again the next time which should be the end of july.??? any thoughts talk soon jamie

jbentonwolfe