Kathy,
Thank you very much for your reply. I was able to request the BMX mouthwash this week. No mouth sores yet but today is only RAD treatment #3 and I wanted to be prepared. I have also needed Aquaphor already due to the dry skin on my chin. Rash is getting worse but I knew that going in.

Thanks to you and others here, I am able to better know what to expect. While the side-effects cannot be avoided, your responses help tremendously.

Just a thought......Given all the cancer treatment centers, it is almost like "they" know the many environmental, food and other related causes of cancer (not just genetics) but cannot eliminate them without major economic disruption so "they" have resigned themselves to creating "treatment" factories. (Infusion centers, RAD centers, payment centers, etc). Guess the cost of "advancing civilization" requires sacrifice compared to "natural" environments.

BrendaN. 58. Dx2/2/12 Non-smoker Mod drinker Avid exercise- Maui 1/2 marathon1/22/12- Not HPV. Prob cause- 35 yr amalgams-.2/8/2012 SCC, partial glossectomy (right side) SG IVa, 29 nodes, one w/cancer Erbitux 2/29/12 1/week-7 weeks. RAD 3/7/12 M-F for 6wks-clr PET 7/12-2ndclear CT 10/25/12