Angelia....I know what you mean about crying and the people here making you smile. And man...being up that early/late however you look at it really stinks. I was up all night on Thursday and it was terrible. Lucky for me WendyG was on because she is on the other side of the world!! smile We will be here everyday, every moment you need something. There are tons of people here who care about you and are rooting for you.

I'm sorry your throat hurts...are you still swallowing? I know that is important. I always found the pain meds put me to sleep. I could sleep FOREVER. I think I slept for a month straight after my last surgery...lol Ask your doc about different meds until something works for you. I would imagine you can't see a therapist during treatment...just too much talking. However, I highly suggest looking into in after your treatment. I can't tell you how much it helped me. I'm actually going back to mine b/c I've been having some depression issues too. Always remember you are not alone in this.

I love the story about your son....kids are so funny. They just say what they are thinking and he thinks your PEG is cool!! I'm sure that will stay in your memory bank:)

I'm all for medical marijuana. It's probably one of the best drugs out there and I think since they are starting to use it in the medical community hopefully we will start seeing more of it.

Charm...I'm sorry to hear about your brother...that is sad. I'm happy they made him comfortable.

Suzanne
T1 SCC on right side of tongue
Age 31...27 when diagnosed
4 partial glossectomies
No chemo or radiation
Biopsy on 2/2/10-Clear
Surgery needed again...no later than April 2011
Loving life and just became a mother on 11/25/10
It's not what we CAN'T do..it's what we CAN do:)