Angelia,

Please keep in mind that this is not for the rest of your life but really a very short 7 week period of discomfort. You can do it. You must do it. You do need to force yourself to eat and drink each and every day as you will only make matters much much worse if you don't. Ninety percent of us on this website went thru concurrent chemo/rad and we were not/are not super humans. We all felt like crap and we all bitched but looking back it's just a distant memory. I have always said that the mental aspect of our cancer is half the battle so don't give in to the dark side so to speak.

Oh BTW WE ALL HATED THIS STUFF. lol

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.