Hi WZ, Guess what? My husband John just as a few days ago has also been complaining of another sore throat. The last one he had was probably back in December. He does not have a cold, so that can't be the reason he has this. The sore throat he is having just seemed to come on by itself about 3 or 4 days ago (as far as I know)....and it's been bothersome enough, that he has been asking for "liquids" instead of "solids" to eat. He also has the "tightness around the neck" feeling you mentioned. He just had his surgery on Feb. 6 and had the staples and drainage tubes taken out about 2 weeks after that. He keeps saying it's like someone is tightening a harness around his neck. He also seems to be coughing more and that nasty phlegm problem that I thought was over....also seems to be coming back. He just seen the doc a few weeks ago and everything looked OK. He has another appt. for the 25th of this month. Also like you - he finished his rad treatments in November as well. I don't know what to make of this either - I just hope it eases up in the next few days. I hope you will be feeling better soon - and let us know how your appt. with the doc goes.

DonnaJean