Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OCF Founder
Patient Advocate (old timer, 2000 posts)
OCF Founder
Patient Advocate (old timer, 2000 posts)

Ann- if you wish to do this next year with OCF we will see that you get an 10 x 10 EZ up sunshade with half walls on the sides and a back drop with a big attention getting oral cancer mesage on it, a banner for the front of your table, release forms (to protect you) and referral forms should your voluteer docs find anything suspicious. Buttons, literature, handouts on oral cancer and more. All you have to do is rent a 6 foot table and drape from a party rental store ( about $20.00) and pay to ship the items back to OCF (about $50.00). We will even see that you get a DVD (now in production) on how to do a health fair type of screening event properly and get things set up. Just give us lots of notice as we are only producing 4 of these loaner set ups right now.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.

Jerry and Brian,

Thank you. I will certainly take you up on your offers! Once I speak to my dentist next week, I'll let you know what I find out. Jon wants to speak to his as well.....the one that made his mold for radiation. He has been extremely supportive, so he may be interested as well. Sounds like our team will have quite the setup next May. Jon is excited to show them this site and inform them of funds (or lack thereof) designated toward oral cancers by the ACS.

Ann

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Top Posters
ChristineB 10,507
davidcpa 8,311
Cheryld 5,260
EzJim 5,260
Brian Hill 4,912
Newest Members
iMarc845, amndcllns01, Jina, VintageMel, rahul320
13,105 Registered Users