Hey mates!

While I have not personally consumed the cisplatin drug, however, I have read a lot about it. I can share some insightful information and would be glad if it could be of any help to you guys. Some points to ponder:

The chemo drug cisplatin is used to manage and treat solid tumours and hematologic malignancies.
It works really well for the treatment of advanced cancer of the bladder, ovaries, or testicles.
It interferes with the growth of cancer cells, which the body eventually destroys.
This medication comes in 2 dosage forms: powder for solution or solution.
Some common cisplatin side effects are blood in urine or stools, dizziness, change in frequency of urination or amount of urine, fever or chills, loss of appetite, weakness in the arms, hands, legs, or feet, and increased thirst.

Additionally, some side effects may occur that do not need medical attention. They go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, if you feel unusual side effects that doesn’t go away, like indigestion, swelling or inflammation of the mouth and rash, consult a doctor rightaway.

I hope this information was helpful to you. Always remember that batting cancers and tumours can be challenging; however, I encourage my mates to keep fighting.

You’ll get well soon and surely, the sun will rise one day super soon!

Isaiah 40:29: "He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength".

Hugs & Love!

https://www.thelotusbiotech.com/product/ciswel-50mg-cisplatin-injection/

bavhjnadjfoe jnckdwdw