Oh Karen thanks for responding !! They prepared us well for everything except this and it has been scaring me senseless as he is having issues with his sats and well you know! They keep saying a few days and it should improve but I did not imagine 8 to 10. I can wrap my head around that and get him to too I think it will take some of the edge off. I also think they took more than two teeth and so did his nurse it is hard to tell, that is what his Dr said when he called me during surgery but it seems to be closer to five all the lower front teeth on the surgical side looks more likely. We feel like the no flap decision was a miracle!! and are very greatful for this chance, He seems to be healing otherwise and prayers have been sent and fingers crossed!

Caregiver Husband Bob SCC tongue t2nomo Partial Glosectomy/neck disection 6/04 rad ending 9/23/04
Osteoradio-necrosis of the Mandible (ONJ) DX 6/09 Surgery 7/2/09 mandible resection/ several teeth extracted/ neck dissection NO FLAP and aggressive antibiotic therapy.