I had my first post Tx CT appx 3 months post Tx and it showed all clear in the OC and neck but had 2 spots in my lungs, that weren't there pre Tx, that as the radiologist said "could not be excluded". Both my RO and my Mo said DON'T WORRY, (yeah right) and said that IF I WANTED they would schedule another CT in 3 months. Well I had my 2nd post Tx CT in another 3 months and again everything clear in the neck and OC and the first 2 spots in the lungs were gone BUT there were 2 new ones in the lower portion of my lungs. Again they said "not to worry", (yeah right) so they allowed me to get another one 3 months out and finally the 3rd CT in 9 months post Tx was all clear. Since then I have only had 1 more and as far as I know none are scheduled.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.