OCF on represents small number of oral cancer patients as most do not find us. We could use a Google maps to let people post their location on it, but drawing from what people have put in their profiles would not work. The say things like USA, or a state, or nothing at all. We never used to even require it as a registration feature, and even since doing so there is no way a making them put in a city and state. The national cancer registry, the SEER numbers all speak to how this disease is not rare. But you have brought up an interesting idea. It might be interesting to see where those who come here all are. They would have to join the map on their own though.

I do this on another aviation message board that I post to regularly. It doesn't serve any real function, but it is interesting to see where people who like to fly off the grid - landing in riverbeds and fields are at.... I'll talk to Chester about your idea.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.