Well, I know it's been a while, I've been a bad boy and not been to the board for a while. Somehow time just starts moving and next thing you know, several months go by, then a year or two. Seems just yesterday I was answering a bunch of posts/e-mails from my dear OCF friends because they thought I was in the wrong end of Thailand during the Tsunami. Here it is over a year later and then some, almost 3 years out from my second round of surgery and chemo.

So, still doing good, living in China and trying not to put on weight. Recent visit to US had me put on 10 kilos, (I dont' own a scale that does pounds) and now I've got to either loose weight or buy new pants,,,, again. I should have kept the stuff from my pre-cancer days, but I swore I'd never get that big again.. I was wrong.

Physically still good days and bad days, as much from the stress of living here and lousy food at times as anything else. Still battling tinnitus, or ringing of the ears, only notice it at night because it's so noisy here. What ever you call the business with the neck muscles tightening has actually gotten worse and spread down to upper chest, scared the heck out of me when it first happened thought it was heart problems. Wound up having a cardiac CT, (neat things those are) and all ok. Arteries mostly clear with only a little calcuim buildup, nothing to panic about but to watch a bit.

So, hello to all, and I'll try not to be so much a stranger.
Bob

SCC Tongue, stage IV diagnosed Sept, 2002, 1st radical neck dissection left side in Sept, followed by RAD/Chemo. Discovered spread to right side nodes March 2003, second radical neck dissection April, followed by more RAD/Chemo.