ok I went back to the ENT yesterday. He said the mass on my adenoids had reduced, which he says was infection, but I also showed him the white film on the inside of my cheeks. He said it was leuplakia. Isn't that a form of cancer or cause of cancer? He thought it was from the antibiotics or because my cheeks would swell and my teeth would bite them and rub them. I dunno, I'm still concerned. I still have a sore throat, after antibiotics for 4 weeks and predisone. He said he thought my sore throat was from Gurd or heartburn. I don't have heartburn, or very seldom do I. He said most the time it goes unnoticed. So I don't know what to think. Luckily, my GP made a mistake and made me another appointment with another ENT, so I'm going to go to that one Thursday and get a second opinion. I just don't know why my throat is staying sore and all the stuff goning on with my mouth and face. I also seen a neurologists today. Of course, he didn't know what was going on, he said something about migrains, guess what, I don't have Migrains. He gave me medicene for that, but he did schedule me for a MRI. The ENT thought that maybe I had nerver endings that was inflammed. I don't know, it's all just freaking me out. I don't know what to do, if the next ENT doesn't do something about all this. I'm in terrible pain and getting no help. Any suggestions on the leuplakia or help? Already seen my GP, dentist, neurolist, and going for another ENT. So any other suggestions? Also, has anyone heard of oil pulling?