Thanks for the tips about potassium! Unfortunately, I am pretty much getting everything through the PEG right now (until I get my throat stretched) so most of those things I can't have--except the fruits and I do have some juice each day. But that jevity I use, as well as the veg and fruit juices I also pour down the tube, should give me enough potassium (and I've also been grinding up a very complete women's multivitamin and washing it down the tube too). Any chance you could also get foot cramps with too MUCH potassium--that I think would be more likely to be the case? I'm not sure but I think my MO said he checked potassium too when he sent my bloodwork out. But I'll have to ask on my next appt., which is coming up the week after next.

Actually, I'm wondering if the cramps are dehydration. Although I work to keep hydrated, they do normally hit at night or in the morning (times I probably am the least hydrated).

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"