Hi Everybody:

Thanks for the kinds words. I love parties and think the ideas sound cool. How about a catchy name like "Oral Cancer Whine and Cheese"? I'm still working on where the Prozac fits, or in Dee's case, I think the Bitch Angel favors Xanax, but we can work out the details.

Dave and I had a very testy, horrible weekend before his appointment. We teach in the same place which is around the corner from Mass General where he had his check-up. Like Sherrie, I've essentially been requested not to attend appointments or else Dave may get crazy and send the happy scope up or down one of my orifices out of frustration that I can't stay calm. So, Dave bolted out of our faculty meeting to make his appointment and barely said good-bye. I was really upset but realized he probably couldn't take a dose of my neuroses on top of his secret fear of going (Helen, if you can give me any tips on how to deal with private stoic British guys, it would be much appreciated). He did call immediately after the appointment and was fine. I've decided the zone is an odd one and it just needed to be acknowledged as sucheach time the appointments happen.

Good thing we weren't in the Walmart parking lot ourselves-I don't think the People Pleasers would have been pleased!

Nothing like a little solidarity,

Kim

kcdc
Wife of Dave,diagnosed with Stage III Tonsillar SCC,August '02
Modified radical neck dissection followed by radiation therapy
'There is glory and radiance in the darkness and to see we have only to look"