The only things I can add to the above excellent suggestions are to try and reach out to others you may encounter along the way, give them a kind word, help them in some way, share your experience or suggestions of things that may have helped you. This will make you feel better.
In addition to crossing days off on a calendar as minniea suggested, I had my husband do that (not until he was almost halfway through, though!) and also had him start a list of things he wanted to do as soon as he was through with treatments and feeling up to it - some were very simple things, like eating fresh cantaloupe and watermelon.
Basically, keep from becoming too depressed, which for many, my husband included, requires taking an anti-depressant. This really helped.

I have seen this quote many times on this site - "It's do-able" - and at the beginning of my husband's journey, I had serious doubts about that, but if you look back and realize you made it through the day before and are about to make it through to the next, before long, you will be waking up to the last day of treatments!
Wishing you the best,
Michele

Michele, caregiver to husband, Jesse, SCC diagnosed 1/5/06 unknown primary, lf neck mass >6 cm. Chemo (Cisplatin 2x; Carboplatin & Taxol 2x) & XRT radiation 39X ending 4/4/06. Rad neck dissection 8.5 hrs 4/13/06. 30 HBO treatments Fall 2006.