Hello All,

Hope tonight is one of those rare nights where everyone is content. I've been on the board for about 1 hour and feel better relating with my "Band of Brothers"

Just wanted to let everyonre know I'm getting a port in my upper chest just below the skin for Blood draws and chemo infusion tomorrow morning. The last three or four weeks they seem to take three to five pokes before they get the vein. At first they hit the vein the first try, Not anymore.
I will be continuing to receive Carboplatin & Taxol once a week for three weeks followed by one week off. They plan on doing this until the end of the year. The nurse told me that if I wanted another MRI after two months that would be my decision. I think I will have the scan around October 20th. I want to know if it's continuing to shrink the tumor before January.

I still feel fine and am having no side effects from the chemo. It does make one tired after a couple of days but I nap when needed.

I upped my anti-depressant pill to 45mg from 30mg this week. Hoping that helps my mood swings. Most of them have been negative the last month or so.
Glenn, Trying to take your advice about not dwelling on the mechanics of death.
My two children are coming to Vegas with my wife Marcee & I. I wanted to have some fun while I still feel good. Intend to eat like pigs, See some shows and finally meet some great friends I've never met in person.
Thanks for letting an old hayseed from Wisconsin
vent a little!

Love ya All, Danny Boy

P.S. Brian Hill is my choice "Man of the year"
Who else has had the impact his efforts have had?

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006