DEar Jon, Here are several considerations to mull over. #1. I you can get your Rad Doc or other Oncologist to write you a script for "tube food", you can most likely get the Ins. co to pay for it, asuming you have Insurance. That being said, there is an amazing array of choices out there for people who need to keep weight stable or gain weight. The over the counter stuff-Boost, Ensure, etc.- is marketed for senior citizens and people with dietary problems. However, products like TwoCalHN- 475 cal per can, distributed by Ross Nutrition, Carnation Nutren2.0- 480 cal if I recall right- and VHC [very high calorie] distributed by Nestle and others are made specifically for high risk weight problem patients. I don't know where Jevity fits in here.It may be well worth your time to research this and talk to your Docs, because if you are trying to maintain a 2000 +- diet a day, it can get very time consuming and tend to really bog you down. As to flavors, as much as I love chocolate, I could not eat it every day, so you will probably want a choice of flavors. Keep going. Amy in the Oz

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: