The Lance Armstrong Foundation, for whom I have recorded several taped interviews on survivorship, has asked that I spread the word to our base of influence to participate in the LAF Make the Promise effort. It costs nothing and your name will be added to the thousands of names being taken to Washington by Lance. If you go to the page below, it will give you a form to fill in. Please, in the blank that asks who you wish to honor or remember, put in the Oral Cancer Foundation if you do not have a specific person that you wish to place here. My hope is that OCF will appear with thousands of names that are taken to Washington. Send it along to your friends and ask them to do the same. It costs you nothing, though you will probably get annual emails from LAF asking for financial assistance. While I encourage people to give where their heart tells them, I also ask them to put there money where their mouth is.... here at OCF. http://www.tourofhope.org/promise/index.php

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.