Good to hear from you, too, Minnie ... actually I've gotten along a lot better in the food department ... probably fattened up too much ... cna even drink some mountain dew and eat some (mildly) spicy foods (though one of co-workers cracked up laughing at me when I broke out in a huge sweat while trying to eat some spicy BBQ awhile back -- he still kids me about it)...

I guess I don't help my own cause by lugging around a big old heavy camera to all the sporting events I cover at my current job. Or by working at a computer other parts of the day. And I have a 2-year old daughter that can't resist "carrying Daddy" (i.e. letting daddy carry her) ... she weighs like 30 pounds!

Unfortunately, I can't yell at the ref in my position as a sports photog, though at times it's tempting... take care ;-)

Tongue cancer (SCC), diagnosed Oct. 2003 (T2 N0 M0). Surgery to remove tumor. IMRT Radiation 30x in Dec 2003 - Jan. 2004. Recurrence lymph node - radical neck dissection June 2004. Second round of rad/chemo treatments ended Sept. 2004.