Hey Bill;

Great attitude! As for "work", there may be times in the not too distant future when you or your wife might wish you had to go to the office instead of staying home. But one of your greatest allies is a powerful mindset to battle this horrific disease on a more balanced playing field.

Good luck with all the opinions; may they all point towards a cure for you and a return to your normal life as soon as humanly possible.

I found all the cancer doctors and staff to be some of the finest and most caring people on the planet. The depth of their dedication and sincerity in alleviating my fears were humbling, not to mention the fact that they saved my life and admitted me membership to the 10% Club!

I used to think the only ones like them were at the Fraser Valley Cancer Centre here in Surrey, BC, but since joining this website and reading the successes of the other members, it looks like my team wasn't the only group to escape into the public domain. Seems quality treatment and successful results are quite common amongst the oncology community, so regardless of who you ultimately choose, you should have little to be concerned about other than focusing your energy on making a complete recovery.

Kick cancer's butt on behalf of all of us!

Kindest regards,
JT2

Age 55 at Dx,smoker 30 yrs ago, drinker 8 yrs ago; Stage 4 Squamous cell carcenoma T4a N3; 35 radiation tx, 3 chemo w/ Cisplatin, radical neck dissection,40 hyperbaric dives pre-surgery. Clinical remission since May 2006; Update: declared cancer free July 16, 2010! Miracles can happen...