I have appreciated all your opinions on the teeth pulling questions. Of course I don't even know for sure that I will have to do radiation so hopefully I am worrying for nothing. After hearing what you all have been through about your teeth, rest assured, I am not going to let them pull all my teeth without a bunch of opinions. I have a lot better feelings about it than I did. I do have a lot of fillings, but I now feel that most of them would be worth fighting for if and when that happens. Thanks for the boost. I am scheduled for surgery Tuesday around noon and the nurse said it would take at least 3 hours. That kind of surprised me as I was figuring 1 or maybe 1 1/2 hours... My knee replacements didn't take 3 hours, but considering it will be hard to get back in there and work, and all the other things involved in testing the tissue and all I guess that is normal. Depends on what all they have to take out and how many lymph nodes are removed. I took a little cold a few days ago and have been worried all weekend that they might not be able to do the surgery. I called the nurse and she said since I was on antibiotics just last week totry to make sure a sinus problem was all over with, I should be ok for surgery unless I have a temp of 101 and I have had no more than 99.1. Just a cough today and feel pretty good, so hope I get to get this over with.. It will really upset me to have to reschedule and sit and wait. I can see that it had "pooched" back out after they removed tissue for biopsy Dec. 5th., and it is a little more sore, so I am really wanting to get this over with... Thanks to everyone for your good thoughts. Hopefully I will be able to report good news on here after the surgery is all over.... Bye for now.