Interesting to me that I was searching out similar information since I have been experiencing assorted discomforts in shoulder and upper right arm. I have had chemo and radiation over 10 years ago for BOT cancer, however I was unfortunate in experiencing a second primary cancer of the right side of my tongue which resulted in a partial glossectomy and rt. neck dissection in 2020. Deemed cancer free at that time with 4 month follow ups.
An additional development with my neck is at the base of the back of my neck and rt side of shoulder seems to me to be a palatable "knot". I do experience headaches on occasion as well. Tylenol helps.
So, my doctor wants to wait 4 months to see if it is changed or larger, the knot, but with the other symptoms I am not as inclined to wait.
Does anyone have similar experiences or something that might resemble this situation.
I understand that radiation is forever. I guess I am just trying to understand if this is part of what can happen as a result of treatment with rads.
Appreciate any input.
Thanks!

63 years old
Nona to Alora, Emery, Ilyana, Harper, Nolan, & Rory. Yogini since 2012. Namaste.

Diagnosed 10/5/20 Oral Cancer/ RT side of tongue SCC Stage I Partial Glossectomy 10/23/20 Right Neck Dissection 12/4/20 Clear Nodes
BOT SCC 1/18/11 Stage IV N3 M0 HPV+ Port2/18/11
Treatment start 2/22
CISplatin 2rnds, Rads:35 treatments
July 12 doctors' deemed me cancer free-port out July 18.
Non-smoker, was a light-drinker No drinking since diagnosis