There was a member here by the name of Crystaj - She has also been a member of ACS's CSN and Inspire. She has stated she is currently terminal and has not recently given an update on those forums, so I checked over here, and I see that she has been banned. I was curious why? Does anyone know? I attempted to check for forum help and when I click on the "forum help" link I am sent an error. Perhaps you all need more donations to keep this site running smoothly. Hint all smile

I am concerned about this person as she has tended to be a bit controversial on the forum I post on. She can be a bit rude to many members. I would hate for this to be a time that she was kicked if she is actually passing away. However, there are also things that she has said that are not true as well. If anyone knows a bit more about this person, please let me know. I have seen her message people about gifts she has received from men she has never met, etc. These things immediately make me a bit leery.

If a moderator/admin is interested in this information. I have it all. I will not share it here and dox anyone. I just wonder if this person is who she says she is.

Thanks,

-S

Last edited by Stephie75; 03-17-2022 12:21 PM.