I see that no one has jumped in to answer your last question. so I thought I would post regarding this. The lack of answers is probably because the treatments for patients that are in any kind of relapse or metastasis are very individualized, and unlike first cancers where the protocols for dealing with them are pretty standardized, you are in a different world of possible avenues to approach this.

You don't say where the treatment is taking place and where you are geographically. I'd like to understand that as it will influence things that I might suggest. I understand that some time has past since your posting and more may have occurred. But here it is Xmas eve, and if you happened back to the support group I wanted to offer some ideas. Hell of a way to spend Christmas. I can relate, my original cancer was diagnosed right before Christmas and I was in treatment at MDACC for it through the holidays and new year. Hoping to hear back from you soon. Brian

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.