Hello,
I’m new here. I had stage4a cancer 6 years ago and beat it. But an new issue arose. My dentist refereed me time an oral surgeon who said because I had 30 radiation treatments he can’t help me. I’m going to see my Ent tomorrow and my dental pics of the two teeth on the back side, last two that are dead, will be sent along with my other xrays.

I been informed of oxygen tanks and I’m terrified of lung damage and eye issues, being stuck inside and all the things that can happen. I also can’t lay flat and I have severe panic disorders. I can’t be on Xanax for 30 days, for panic as taking that a few days made me a bit crazy.

Do they have to pull them out? They said I’m no longer able to save them. They are both dead. The two above them all the way in the back on top need to be filed and I have appointment to get those done. It’s also hard to keep my mouth open and I’m limited how far I can stretch my mouth.
I noticed this is from 2014 and I was going to hear how things went for you if you don’t mind me asking. I’m scared of going blind too. I also don’t want to lose the ability to use my jaw to eat.
Sorry to be so depressed here. I am just so scared and need some advice for anyone who cares to share. Thank you!