I appreciate your post and emphasis on getting calories in, and reading other threads where you've posted the same advice is what lead me to post this originally, but my question was how to get those calories in when eating is so hard?

The high calorie Boost drink I found is helping me exceed my 1700 calorie a day goal and now has me thinking how healthy it is to limit my intake to Boost alone?

With that in mind and no contact with my doctor until Wednesday, I'm experimenting with other high calorie soft/liquid foods. Today I combined Campbell's cream of potato soup made with while milk and a half can of corned beef hash added. It looked a lot like cream of dog food, and with a very limited ability to taste, I have no ideas how it tasted, but I got half of it down for lunch with no pain meds, and am pretty confident I can get the rest down at dinner time. With 3 Boost Pluses, that gets me to 2000 calories for the day.

Anyone else have recipes for getting lots of calories in small volumes? Cold ice cream hurts and chocolate tastes awful to me right now for some reason.

Last edited by muddyb00ts; 02-10-2020 01:07 PM.