Hi not sure if this is correct and looking for some feedback. I am 10 years out of radiation and watching my teeth literally crumble out of my mouth. My current dentist does nothing but a cleaning every 3 months. I am allergic to a lot of things including fluoride treatment My regular oral surgeon at MGH Boston who pulled a couple of teeth after HBO is stating that currently my health is at too much of a risk to pull any teeth out. I am very thin only 88 pounds and no one can find out what is wrong. I got another opinion at Brigham & Womens Oral Medicine dentist who said that HBO is being questioned that it is questionable that it is working for pulling teeth. I am very distraught and in a lot of pain and the color of my gum looks red and not good. I am looking for any advise and thinking maybe I should just do the HBO and have all my teeth out and be done with it. Please any feedback would help don't want an infection to go any further than what I have now which is trobbing or worse. Thanks Michele

SCC 2005 floor of mouth and neck disection
SCC 2009 partial rt tongue RAD
PEG 2009
20 HBO treatments following surgery of three teeth and 10 more HBO to follow
2015 Diced food diet due to weak muscles long term effects of radiation
2018 Radiation Fibrosis of the jaw and neck, vocal cord dysfunction