Hi all, I am looking for articles about alcohol and oral cancer. The articles I’ve seen always tie smoking and drinking together. Are there any that you know of that just speak to the drinking issue. Hubby doesn’t believe his drinking has anything to do with his diagnosis. Especially since he doesn’t smoke. Five years ago he had a scare and surgery but it turned out to be precancerous. This spring he had another biopsy and the results were cancer. He had a third of his tongue removed in June and lymph nodes removed in July. He is now cancer free. His Drs said he can drink in moderation. But he doesn’t know what moderation is. I’m now convinced he is a functioning alcoholic. He lies about his drinking, he sneaks etc. I’m ready to throw the liquor out. And he is not pleased. Either am I because I am not at all opposed to drinking, This is going to cause a major issue in our house. He says I would be wasting money if I threw away alcohol. Can anyone point me to articles I can send him? Thanks