Hi everyone, I'm 22 and I'm Italian. I recently discovered this forum and it helps me a lot, in Italy there isn't much information. also I would like to have your opinions.
about 8 months ago I had a sexual relationship at risk HPV. she told me she had a tumor.
I tested all the other diseases and came to the conclusion that I took HPV, penis and oral. my symptoms were fever after 7 days, ulcer on the lower lip and a very swollen submandibular lymph node. now after 8 months I still have a 2 cm perimeter lymph node with echography, and a tonsil with swollen crypts. this for almost 6 months. the otorino told me that everything is ok, apparently, after laryngoscopy. the lymph node says that the tonsil is normal and not to worry, it will go away by itself. today it is still there. I did peniscopy exam, from gynecoloco. he thinks it probable that he has HPV because I have some very slight anomaly, condyloma style. to be treated with creams and supplements. I did tests HPV dna oral and penis, negative. I don't know how reliable it can be since I still have swollen lymph nodes. what do you think? what could I do? a biopsy or needle aspiration of the lymph node or tonsil? thanks to all x support.