holy cow have you done a lot more than I though one person could do. Oh my, that is a story! 10 years till cancer free, the teeth, all the surgeries. Where were you in the detection cycle?

if you would prefer to message that you may. I am so humbled seeing the list of things you endured and hope I can be so pleasant and forthright when a newcomer asks info of me.

I saw the response about the radiation cycle. I'm glad you said that. The lesions sent me to the ER at 5 am. The left rear molar has messed that up and if open my mouth to eat it's bad.
Everytime it connects it's an 8 or 9 painwise. I thank you for the steering my attention to the paitent advocate. I will read that next.

my lesion is so bad i want to stop for some days but I am reminded of the survival rates doing the protocol.

I also am humbled that you did the proton therapy and still had to have the 30 extraction. So, i hope we talk again.

I will also check out your profile. check mine out. tom

Tom from VA Beach, VA Orophalangeal cancer treatment july/ aug 2019 chemo and radiation 7 weeks. Tumor under tongue spread to lymph nodes.