Thank you for your post Judy. It was so encouraging to hear how you and your husband got through everything. I too am a caregiver. My husband (age 49) was diagnosed with HPV 16 cancer on his tonsil, soft palate and a few "floaters" in his lymph nodes. He was diagnosed as stage 2 about 2 1/2 weeks ago. We begin radiation and chemo this coming Friday, July 12. Thankfully, our two children are away at summer camp for the next 10 days, so they are not having to see/feel all of the emotions leading up to his treatment. My husband's chemo will be three times total every three weeks. Radiation is scheduled every weekday for the next 7 weeks. Your post was so helpful since we are just beginning this scary process. In addition to fighting the cancer, we are both worried about the pain and him having to get feeding tube. We just don't know what to expect. I have emailed myself a copy of your post so I can refer to it throughout his treatment. I am so happy that you and your husband have this all behind you...and to all of us beginning this journey, you and your husband are an inspiration! Thank you!