The tape is called self-adhesive dressing Retention sheet. The company is called Reliamed. I order a couple of boxes at a time. It runs about $ 12.00 a box. It comes in different sizes, I use the 4 inch x 11 yards. It comes in a roll and has grid lines on the back. I cut the strips on every other grid line making each strip about 3/4 inches wide. It takes me about 20 minutes to cut the whole roll and it lasts about a month and a half. I use three strips each time, so, I use about 24 strips a day changing it after a shower, each feeding and each medicine dose. I have never had a piece come loose even in the shower, it is easy to remove and leaves no residue. I can not say enough good about this tape and have left several 5 star reviews at Amazon. I started out using regular tape which caused real problems, then changed to sensitive tape which quadrupled in price the third month even at Walmart till I was told about this tape. My niece who works in an NICU at a hospital in Seattle tells me they use this tape on the babies faces to hold down their NG tube. The hospital quit ordering it and the nurses were so upset they bought it on their own to use for the babies till the hospital started ordering it again. If anyone would like to try it, I would be glad to send some in an envelope to them, just let me know.

Sept 2002 Rt breast cancer no chemo or radiation.
March 2015 Rt tonsil cancer - walnut size lump rt side neck.
March 2015 Scan, biopsy confirm
March 2015 Port, G tube placed, 10 teeth removed.
July 2015 completed 5 chemo/35 radiations
Sept 2015 Cat Scan all clear
July 2016 G tube, port still in place
Ive had Thyroid "graves disease" and Lupus for many years.
4 kidney stone surgeries past 3 mo with over 100 stones still there !

*** Update... Jo passed away 12/20/17 ... RIP Jo ***