Thank you very much Paul!!! I know we can always count on you for your continued support. Paul, if you or any other members dont see our brochures in the waiting rooms of your head and neck cancer centers or ENTs offices, let me know. We can easily send some to our members to distribute on their next doctor visit.

Only thru working together can we make big changes happen. Oral cancer can get the recognition and funding that a deadly horrendous disease should receive. The general public will know what oral cancer is and how important it is to get properly screened every year.

While writing the above post this morning I was reminded of how many things Ive learned and how OCF has helped me over the years. It took me a couple hours to create that post as I spent a great amount of time reflecting on the past 9+ years since Ive had cancer and been part of OCF. How I wish I had the financial resources to make major monetary contributions not only today on Giving Tuesday but on a regular basis! I thought back and I remembered when I first joined this group. I was not aware of even half the things OCF did besides this forum. I didnt even know there were any other sections to the OCF website. Funny, how when I first found this website one of my biggest concerns was chemo would make my hair fall out. I quickly learned losing my hair was not important, that surviving oral cancer was my top priority.

Without Brian and Ingrid's foresight, dedication and many years of working 18 hour days, I probably wouldnt be here. I am eternally grateful to Brian and Ingrid for helping me to survive 3 rounds of oral cancer. They also helped me to have a meaningful life helping others after complications from OC left me as only a shell of my pre-cancer self.

Thank you Brian, Ingrid and all the wonderful members of our OCF family!!! Happy Giving Tuesday everyone smile

PS... I forgot to add a link to our OCF store in case anyone wanted to give one of our tshirts as a gift.

OCF store, new black tshirts

[img:left]http://www.ocfstore.org/v/vspfiles/photos/BLK-OCF-16-2T.jpg[/img]

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV